I love to make these delectable morsels for my classes and for a sweet little treat to have with espresso or in the evening when the kiddos are in bed and hubby and I are watching our latest addiction on Netflix.
My favourite moulds are my heart shapes ones but if I’m making them for the cherubs I use their transformer, Lego or superhero moulds. Or fun festive ones like Christmas and Easter that I found at my local vinnies.
If you need moulds try eBay, Kmart, Target or Coles.
Peppermint Essential Oil Infused Chocolates
- 200 grams Raw Cacao Butter Wafers or cut into 2cm pieces
- 60 grams Raw Cacao Powder
- 100 grams Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 pinch Pink Salt
- 4-6 drops doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
- Prep silicone moulds onto a baking tray.⠀
- Place the cacao butter into a mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 8. Scape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Melt 10-14min/37 degrees/speed 1, or until completely melted. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with a spatula.
- Add cacao powder, maple syrup & vanilla and warm for 10 min/37 degrees/speed 1.
- Add peppermint oil & blend chocolate for 10 secs/speed 5, then pour half of the chocolate mixture onto each of the prepared silicone moulds and place in freezer for 30mins. ⠀ ⠀
- Use your food processor to chop & blend cacao. To melt the cacao, pop a saucepan on the stove with water & then melt in a bowl over the water on low heat. ⠀
- To melt the cacao, pop a saucepan on the stove with water & then melt in a bowl over the water on low heat. ⠀
- Lastly add peppermint oil & give a good stir.
- Chocolates will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.